VOIP Phone Systems are a low cost solution to keep your teachers in communication with the office and other staff. The handsets in the classroom act as an intercom system as well as a typical phone. It uses Voice Over Internet Protocol and is connected directly back to the server room. This enables the phone to still work even in the case of a power outage. VOIP phone systems make and receive calls over the Internet much like sending and receiving emails. The calls are transferred into data and sent through the Internet.
Our custom Phone System includes the following options…
- No recurring licensing fees
- Up to 40 concurrent phone calls (in & out)
- Voicemail, visual voicemail, and voicemail sent directly to email addresses
- Phone forwarding to teacher/staff mobile numbers
- Digital e-fax
- Separate administrative phone numbers
- Bell scheduler w/easy drag & drop interface, multiple zones, works w/any MP3 audio file for sounds, example – turkey gobble sound at Thanksgiving time
- Ability to integrate multiple schools or campuses together
Hosted VS Non-Hosted Phone System
We also have a hosted (cloud based) phone system available as another option. If you are looking for low upfront costs and minimal recurring monthly fees for your phone system, then our hosted phone system might be a good option for you.